In line with its Charter and Strategic Plan, EANECE’s programs are mainly focused on the following three goals:
- To build the capacity of environmental management agencies for effective and efficient implementation of environmental laws and regulations.
- To create awareness on the importance of environmental compliance & enforcement.
- To enhance in-country and cross-border cooperation and collaboration among environmental regulators and other stakeholders on trans-boundary environmental issues.
EANECE’s current programs are informed by the network’s priority issues for the planning period 2020 – 2025 as outlined in the Strategic Plan namely:
- Climate Change and Air Quality
- Chemicals and Waste
- Biodiversity and Ecosystems.